A Dessert to be Thankful for — Pumpkin Brownie Trifles
This holiday season, make a treat to be thankful for with Goodship’s pumpkin brownie trifles. Moist brownies, light pumpkin mousse and snickerdoodles sprinkled on top will have everyone taking flight. So whether it’s a Friendsgiving or you’re with family — all aboard!
Watch every delectable detail on our YouTube here.
- 6-pack of Goodship Double Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cups Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Goodship Snickerdoodle Cookie (for topping)
Pull out your electric mixer, and piping bags if you have them. You’ll need mason, trifle, or similar tall glass jars for building the trifle.
Servings: 3. Want less than 20MG of brownie per serving?
Make mini versions in 6-8 ounce glass jars!
1. Add cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl. Mix until soft peaks form.
2. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ¾ cup powdered sugar, and cinnamon until smooth and combined.
3. Fold in ½ cup of whipped cream mixture into pumpkin mixture.
4. In small glasses or individual trifle dishes, using a piping bag or spoon, layer the Goodship brownies, pumpkin cream, and whipped cream.
5. Top with whipped cream and Goodship Snickerdoodle cookie crumbs.
6. Keep chilled until ready to serve, and serve within 24 hours.