Trick or Treat, it’s Goodship Dipped Apple Pops
Board the Goodship this Halloween with our chocolate and caramel dipped apple pops. We’ve added a little trick to this traditional treat with our Deep Dark and Dreamy Milk Chocolate Bars. The end result — sweets guaranteed to make even the spookiest goblins, ghosts and ghouls smile!
Want to see more? Watch the whole video by clicking here.
- 3 – 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into half-moon slices. About 8 slices per apple
- 6-pack of Goodship Dreamy Milk Chocolate Bars or 6-pack of Goodship Deep Dark Chocolate Bars
- 1 Goodship Snickerdoodle Cookie
- 1 Goodship Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 3 oz. soft caramels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Wooden pointed dowel skewers for the apple pop handle. If you don’t find short ones easily, just trim bamboo skewers with scissors!
- ½ cup chocolate curls
- ½ cup sundae peanuts
- ½ cup toffee pieces
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup Halloween sprinkles
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup smoked sea salt
- Pour 3 cups over water into a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and place a metal mixing bowl above the pot to create a double broiler.
- Melt 6 Goodship Chocolate Bars (Deep Dark Chocolate Bars or Dreamy Milk Chocolate Bars) over low heat. Add ½ tsp vegetable oil, and stir until smooth. Set aside. Repeat with caramel pieces.
- Prep and line up all topping ingredients. In a food processor, separately grind the Goodship Snickerdoodle Cookie and Goodship Chocolate Chip Cookie into a smooth crumb, and place into a small shallow plate. Pour chocolate curls, toffee peanuts, coconut flakes, Halloween sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, and smoked sea salt into separate small shallow plates.
- Skewer green apple slices onto dowels. Dip apple slices into the melted chocolate or melted caramel, and top as your heart desires!
- Let cool in fridge for 15 minutes or until caramel and chocolate has set, plate and enjoy. Serve within a couple hours.
Servings: Approximately 30 apple pops with approximately 3-5mg THC per pop.
Want to ride the Goodship with more recipes? Click here!